I’m a personal trainer, nutritionist and (amateur) chef. I love to guide people to take hold of their own fitness journey. I love to see a client take what I give them and run wild.
- My biggest physical accomplishment is having two children. I mean what is more impressive than creating a human being?
- Maybe not quite as impressive, I have done many 5Ks and a variety of 5 milers, 10Ks, and half-marathons. I enjoyed doing the Warrior Dash the most.
- My favorite thing to do is to hang out with my boys, Ethan who is six and Jackson who is one. I like to be the silly Mom and will do anything to hear them laugh!
- If I couldn’t be personal trainer I might like to try my hand at being a chef (probably more of personal chef, I’m not sure I’d want to run a restaurant).
- My training style in 4 words: Motivating, Supportive, Goal-Oriented, Thorough
Achieve a Healthy Weight
I’m an ACE certified personal trainer and I hold a Master’s Degree in Human Nutrition. Therefore, I am able to address both exercise and diet.
Extend your Lifespan
Exercise is more than looking good, it is about feeling good, now and in the future. As an ACE Certified Health Coach I help clients build powerful lifelong health habits.
Keep it Fresh!
I use the following to keep clients on their toes – Pilates Mat Work Certified, TRX Suspension Certified, NETA Kettlebell Certification, Schwinn Certified Cycling Intructor, R.I.P.P.E.D. Certified, N-Stretch Certified, Bender Ball Speciality Certification (the list goes on, I just can’t help myself. I love to find new ways to be physical).
To learn more about Kristi or inquire about availability click below.
I encourage you to seek out the assistance that Kristi can provide, and give you the zeal to be as healthy and happy as I am.
~ Scott Gehrig of Blaine, Minnesota