I love what I do. I love fitness and I love to help people.
- I test a diet or exercise protocol on myself first so I know what a client is going through.
- I had two shoulder surgeries before the age of 16. Definitely know the pain and process of rehab!
- While playing two years of college basketball and participating in various volunteer programs at the University of St. Thomas, I discovered my passion for improving the lives of others.
- I didn’t have my first legitimate kiss from a girl until college.
- My most embarrassing moment happened shagging balls for NFL players in California. I never played football in high school, so when I threw a ball, it hit Drew Brees in the throwing arm when he wasn’t looking. Oops…ah, sorry Drew.
I have passion for sides of the weight loss equation – exercise and diet. I am a AFPA Certified Nutrition and Wellness Consultant.
Work Through tough Health Challenges
As an ACSM Health Fitness Specialist I am able to work with anyone struggling with high blood pressure, asthma, pulmonary problems, arthritis, and heart conditions.
Get into the Best Shape of your Life
I’ve seriously studied fitness and conditioning for my entire adult life. I earned my Bachelor’s in Exercise Science from Winona State University. Helping people become their most healthy is my full-time occupation.
To learn more about Bryan or inquire about availability click below.
“I continue to be amazed at Bryan’s drive to continue to become a better trainer EVERY SINGLE DAY…”
~Ryan Rogers, Director of Mentorships and Internships at Quest 10